Conference Center Catering Policies
*In order to provide you with the best service and quality of food, we request
all menu selections be finalized no later than 7 days before the event. The
Conference Center does not guarantee availability of menu selections or changes
made after this deadline.
*Our staff can create and prepare complete meal
packages or specific entrees upon request. Our menu
is flexible in order to accommodate any special
requests for food items not found in this brochure.
Conference Center does not allow food and beverage of
any kind to be brought inside the building, unless prior
arrangements are made with management.
*The Conference Center Maintains a liquor license
so that we can accommodate all your requests. We
cannot allow alcohol to be brought in the building
from outside sources.
- *A Banquet Event Order will be issued to all
parties after menu selections are made. The BEO will
include serving times, menus, the estimated number
of attendees and estimated cost.
* Once the Banquet Event Order is signed, we require
100% of the estimated charges should the event be
cancelled. Cancellation fees will not apply to those
parties cancelled due to (In the sole opinion of the
Conference Center) extreme circumstances.
* The Conference Center will not assume any
responsibility for the damage or loss of any
merchandise or articles left in the Conference
Center prior to, during, or following your function.
* The Conference Center reserves the right to assign
another room for the client’s function in the event
the room originally designed for the function is
- * The party agrees to begin the function at the
scheduled time and to vacate the designated function
space at the time specified on the Banquet Event Order.
* Please inform the Conference Center of any
contracts for music or any other forms of
entertainment in connection with the function.
* Client agrees to be responsible for damage done to
the function room or any other part of the
Conference Center by the Client, the Client's Guests,
other agents under the Client’s control.
* All equipment and decorations must be removed at
the end of the function, unless prior arrangements
have been made with the Conference Center
- * A $200.00 clean up fee will be added to the
final invoice of those parties that use Glitter or
Small Confetti as part of their decoration.
- * An Advanced Deposit of $500.00, or otherwise
specified by the Conference Center, is required to
reserve the space needed for a function. The Deposit
will be credited to the final bill.
- *All deposits are Non-Refundable.
- * A final invoice will be sent following the
conclusion of the function. The balance of the final
bill is due upon receipt of invoice.